The Women in Law Summit series is an initiative to address why there is under-representation of women in senior executive roles, to overcome bias and leadership barriers, and to build a diverse and inclusive workforce.
The Summit will bring together senior legal professionals to hear best-practice tips and success stories from a speaker line-up of 17 leaders representing Australia’s top law firms.
- How to become a change leader to promote gender diversity
- Identifying recent industry trends in gender diversity
- Hear from senior leaders who have overcome challenges as a female lawyer
- Gain strategies and tips to promote gender diversity in the workplace
- Find ways to build and support your career as a female lawyer
- Learn how top law firms are promoting gender equality in the workplace