The Women in Law Summit series is part of our ongoing mission to recognize, celebrate and boost the careers of the women who make the legal sector great – encouraging wider representation of women in senior executive roles, the dismantling of bias and leadership barriers, and sharing the strategies needed for a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We’ll be discussing the answers and solutions to the unique challenges faced by women in the legal sector, across a packed agenda of industry presentations and panel discussions featuring influential thought-leaders from Australia’s top law firms.
Female or male, join over 180 fellow senior legal professionals in Sydney for this inspirational, empowering and timely event on August 4.
- Get the latest insights on boosting and achieving gender diversity
- Hear from senior industry figures, including speakers from organisations like Baker McKenzie, Workplace Gender Equality Agency, Clayton Utz, Telstra, The University of Sydney.
- Hear practical solutions on supporting women into leadership positions, leverage flexible work for better work-life balance, mental well-being, and more
- Make great connections as you network with the industry elite, including a new speed networking session
- A one-day event designed to fit into your busy schedule